Thursday, March 09, 2006

Monmouth, Montana Punch Tix

I. Two More Auto Bids
Montana won at Northern Arizona to take the Big Sky auto-bid while Monmouth got past FDU for the Northeast ticket, 49-48. The Knights manage just 15 second half points. Oy.

II. A complete Bubble Boy breakdown is now up on SCS.com. Also, have a look at the current Lockbox.

III. The One Stop Shop is complete through games ended by 9:30 pm tonight.

IV. Bracket Update
I made a couple of changes to today's bracket. I corrected some placement errors from yesterday and I moved Syracuse IN and Seton Hall OUT after the 'Cuse's big win and SHU's dud last night. I also was forced to boot Hofstra after George Washington's loss. I now have Saint Joseph's as the projected A-10 winner.

V. Today/Tonight's GOI (Use the One Stop Shop for matchups)
--First Round action in all of these conferences: ACC, Big 10, Big XII, SEC, and WAC

--Quarterfinals in these conferences: A10, Big East, Big West, CUSA, MAC, Mid-Eastern, Mountain West, Pac-10, SWAC, WAC

--Semifinals in this conference: Southland