Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Tickets

WKU ended a five-year drought by dispatching a feisty Middle Tennessee squad 67-57 in the Sun Belt title game. It was a struggle, but WKU played lock-down defense in the middle of the game, holding MTSU to just one FG during a 10-minute stretch. The Toppers built a 14-point lead during that run, and the Raiders never truly recovered.

And I was there! GREAT trip for me resulting in a sweep by both the WKU men and women.

Congrats also to Butler and Oral Roberts who gave Bubble Boys a night of respite by winning.

We drove back to Kentucky overnight last night, so I'm not 100% today, but I do have:

Updated OSS

Bracket Update (breakdown later if time and my body permits)

I took teams like Ohio State, Arizona, UMass, Oregon, South Alabama, Arizona State, and Syracuse over Villanova, New Mexico, Illinois State, Temple, VCU, Mississippi, and Dayton along with a few fringe others.

More later if possible.